Sunday, January 2, 2011

Name, happy, friends, family

      You know what I find very funny about this post? well my English teacher said not too give our names out on our blog, yet she assigned us a blog post about our name, kind of funny huh? Well at least I thought so.
      Well I looked up the meaning of my name, "Jason" and it means Healer. Pretty cool stuff in my opinion. The name comes from a Greek mythology, "Jason and the Argonauts" Jason was a hero, a warrior. So I think my name is pretty awesome, well at least it's origin and meaning.
      Enough about my name, well not really this whole post is suppose to be about my name but this is what people should think when they hear my name. So lets talk about stuff that makes me happy. Hmmm... well let's see... ummm.., No just kidding I know what makes me happy and that would have to be sports, video games, girls, jokes, and so on. Really anything can make me happy it just depends if I'm in the mood. Sports make me happy because I get to compete and be with friends. Video games make me happy because it gives me something to do when I am bored. Girls make me happy.... well I'm a guy and I like girls, live with it. I like jokes because they brighten my day. These are a few of my favorite things... to do that make me happy.
     Okay I know your probably wondering why I keep blabbing about random stuff, it's an assignment for English I have to do about my name. So I'm gonna' ramble  on just a little longer hold on. So the next subject is what my friends s think when they hear my name. First of all lets hope my friends really think of this when they here my name , cross your fingers. Well some of my friends might think of someone who is smart and wise and a leader... When truly I am dumber than a box of rocks. These are obviously not my best friends. Then I have other friends that think I am one big STUD MUFFIN. No I'm not kidding they really do........ NOT, I don't think any of my friends think that, I just wish they did. Okay enough joking time to tell the truth... hopefully. I think my friends think of me as a person to laugh with and get along with, make there boring day a bright fun day. That is truthfully what I think and hope my friends see me as.
    Sweet! this assignment is almost over. one last thing to talk about, bare with me please! This part is about what my family think when they hear my name. And what better way to see what family thinks then to ask them... So that's what I did I asked my family and now I am kind of regretting it. Just so you know I have four sisters all older than me, no brothers... so the answers weren't what I was looking for. Oh and if in case you were wondering here's what they said..... "Umm... Your really annoying, obnoxious, ignorant, A butt head, nerd, loser......" Yeah I felt loved today... I should have never of asked that question and just lied about how I thought my family saw me as... Oh I also forgot to mention that often times when my sisters get ticked at someone the first thing they yell is JASON!... then they correct themselves and say it's just a habit to the person they were getting mad at. so that is what my family thinks when they here my name =).  
     Well everyone it's been fun, not really but thanks for baring with me while I wrote this.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the paragraph about what your family thought about you. Good essay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Jason I love how you wrote this essay, it made me laugh a lot :)

    ReplyDelete