Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pararell Structure

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- I was picking my nose because I was really young.
- I was playing the first Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64
- I was doin' the famous bowl hair cut.
- I was stealing Batteries out of remotes.
- I was livin' life to the fullest.



5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
- I was vacationing in the Bahamas.
- I was not having problems with zits. 
- I was playing video games
- I was playing little league baseball
- I was sleeping over with friends
5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
- I was playing baseball all year
- I was building the greatest computer ever
- I was hanging with the ladys.
- I was wakeboarding the lakes.

5 things I was doing yesterday:
- I was sleeping.
- I was lifting weights.
- I was eating my guts out.
- I was getting a hair cut
- I was having pizza at midnight.
5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
- I enjoy Snickers.
- I enjoy Cake
- I enjoy brownies
- I enjoy Almond Joys
- I enjoy Sour skittles
5 songs I know all the words to:
- I know all the words to Take me out to the ball game.
- I know all the words to mary had a little lamb.
- I know all the words to Everybody was kung fu fighting.
- I know all the words to jingle bells
- I know all the words to oops I did it again. by brittney spears

5 locations I would like to escape to:
- I would Escape to Dubai.
- I would escape to cozumel
- I would escape to Cayman Islands
- I would escape to Greenland
- I would escape to Thailand
5 bad habits I have:
• I leave my shoes wherever I take them off (which is everywhere in my house).
• I leave my socks everywhere.
• I play video games too long when I am suppose to be busy.
• I procrastinate.
• I love to sleep in.

5 things I like to do:
• I like to eat unhealthy foods.
• I like to play sports
• I like to build stuff.
• I like to Create stuff
• I like to watch funny movies.

5 TV shows I like:
• The Office
• Fringe
• House
• Lost
• Bones

5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My family
• My future plans
• Lifting
• Baseball
• Wakeboard




I’m happiest when … I am spending time with the people I love.

Someday I’m going to … Be a millionaire


When I’m really down, what I want to do is … just have some time to think, then watch Much Ado About Nothing.

I feel anxious … Before an at bat.


I like people who … are down to earth.

All it takes to make me happy is … to make sure I have eaten and slept well.

What I really want to do is … go on a road trip.

I wish that … it was warmer outside.

I don’t like when people are … selfish.

A person really should ... be grateful.

I just hate it that … somethings take so long.


I just love it that ... there is a 3-day weekend coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment